If you have tuned into our blog recently, we announced last week that Universal has begun to sell packages for HHN to be combined with their new Sapphire Falls Resort, click here to read.
They have also added the very popular must-do behind-the-scenes tour to the package itinerary as a special add on. The tour does sell out and is highly popular, it is also a must-do for any diehard HHN fan. Universal says:
You can add an Unmasking the Horror Tour starting from $79.87 per person, tax inclusive at the same time you book a Halloween Horror Nights Hotel + Ticket Package. Available dates to book a tour are: September 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30; October 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Shine a light on the darkness of Halloween Horror Nights® with an Unmasking the Horror Tour. On select days, get a chilling look into how Universal Orlando’s Art & Design team transforms the biggest names in horror into haunted houses on a lights-on VIP tour for up to 15 guests. Choose from the 2-2½ hour Morning Tour at 10:30am, 2-2½ hour Afternoon Tour at 2pm or a 4-5 hour combination of the two. Enjoy a guided walking tour of up to three houses per tour (six for the combination tour), a commemorative Halloween Horror Night lanyard and the chance to photograph every gruesome moment. Reservations are required and subject to availability.
Due to the intensely graphic nature and lights-on viewing within the haunted houses, Unmasking the Horror Tours are not recommended for children under the age of 13. No costumes or masks allowed.
• The Halloween Horror Nights Unmasking the Horror Tour ticket is not valid for admission to the Halloween Horror Nights event. Tour pricing does not include regular daytime or event admission.
• Quantities are limited and often sell out in advance. Advance reservation is required.
• Any changes to or the cancellation of the Unmasking the Horror Tour must be made through the VIP Experience Reservations Office at least 48 hours prior to the schedule date otherwise 100% of payment will be forfeited.
• Unmasking the Horror Tour ticket/pass may not be copied, transferred, or resold. The ticket/pass is only valid for the person listed on it (you will be asked to enter the ticket/pass holder’s name). Unauthorized duplication or sale of this ticket/pass may prevent your admittance to experience the Unmasking the Horror Tour.
• Unmasking the Horror Tour Guides reserve the right to remove guests from the tour and/or cease the tour entirely at any time for any reason.
• Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while taking part in an Unmasking the Horror Tour.
• Pricing, benefits and inclusions are subject to change without notice. Access may be restricted during certain times at certain attractions and/or backstage areas. Additional restrictions may apply and subject to change without notice.
For more information on the tour and to book this as a part of your package, simply go to: halloweenhorrornights.com