Yes that’s right, it’s not just park admission tickets that have been put on sale for HHN27 unseasonably early…. tours have too! There is just one slight catch though…
Universal recently updated their HHN official website with new flex-tickets and packages that include a hotel stay (FYI these are highly recommended). What many of us may have missed is the fact that the website allows tours to be added to these packages. They can’t be booked separately or with general admission tickets as they can only be added to these packages sold directly from Universal via their official site. In the meantime, lets look at what the tours include and how much they cost:
Unmasking The Horror Tour
You can add an Unmasking the Horror Tour starting from $74.99 per person, tax inclusive at the same time you book a Halloween Horror Nights Hotel + Ticket Package.
Available dates to book a tour are: September 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30; October 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31
Daytime guests can shine a light on the darkness of Halloween Horror Nights with an Unmasking the Horror Tour. On select days, get a chilling look into how Universal Orlando’s Art & Design team transforms the biggest names in horror into haunted houses on a lights-on VIP tour for up to 15 guests. Choose from the 2-2½ hour Morning Tour at 10:30am, or a 4-5 hour morning and afternoon combination tour. Enjoy a guided walking tour of up to three houses per tour (six for the combination tour), a commemorative Halloween Horror Nights lanyard and the chance to photograph select houses. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Due to the intensely graphic nature and lights-on viewing within the haunted houses, Unmasking the Horror Tours are not recommended for children under the age of 13. No costumes or masks allowed.
You can add a R.I.P. Tour starting from $159.99 per person, tax inclusive at the same time you book a Halloween Horror Nights Hotel + Ticket Package. Available dates to book a tour are: September 17, 21, 23, 24, 29, 30; October 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31
Get the red-blood carpet treatment. Experience an evening of unbridled terror with an exclusive guided VIP walking tour of Halloween Horror Nights, including front-of-the-line entry to all the haunted houses. This is the way that serious Halloween Horror Nights fans can see it all.
R.I.P. TOUR INCLUDES:
• Exclusive VIP entrance to Universal Studios Florida for the Halloween Horror Nights event.
• Priority VIP entry to all haunted houses (one entry per house) while on tour with the R.I.P. Tour Guide.
• Commemorative R.I.P. Tour credential with lanyard.
• Complimentary standard valet parking (one vehicle, subject to availability).
• Access to an exclusive pre-tour reception with appetizers and a cash bar.
• Access to the R.I.P. Lounge with cash bar upon check-in and other exclusive cash bar locations during the tour.
• Reserved seating at Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure
• Universal Express ride access to participating attractions, with the R.I.P. Tour credential, after the tour (park hours permitting).
Select event nights Sept. 15 – Nov. 4, 2017. Advance purchase required.
Tours cannot yet be booked separately, but when they do, we would strongly advise in booking one as they bring a whole new dimension to your HHN experience.
Will you be booking a tour when they’re fully released? Let us know in the comments!
Thanks to Bryan Rose with his assistance with this article.