Did you know HHNU’s HHN guide for 2017 has just been released? And to make it even more exciting, the book instantly became a bestselling new release for US travel guides!
The fear-filled coverage includes:
- Walkthroughs of every house and scarezone in Orlando HHN history
- Backstories of HHN icons like Jack the Clown and icons-that-never-were like Nathaniel Crowe, Dr. Payne and the Phantom!
- Survival tips, crowd levels, maps and wait time graphs, and other tools for making the most of this year’s HHN
- Behind-the-scenes commentary from HHN notables James-Michael Roddy, Jason Surrell and event co-creator Julie Zimmerman (plus many more!)
- A rundown of houses that never saw the light of day, including the infamous ‘Extreme House’.
- Behind the scenes disagreements such as those with Marvel Studios over their superheroes!
- Expanded inclusion of even more “Fun Fear Facts” about little-known HHN moments.
- Plus information on what to expect for HHN27, HHN28, HHN29 and HHN30!
Let us know if you will be buying a copy!
I never find myself reading books basically ever, the odd newspaper ormagazine that I can dive in and out of yes, but never books, they’relike marathons and I just don’t have the inclination. But your book is literally the FIRST book in my life I ever read that I willingly go past the first chapter. Seriously. Something about reading to me bores me to tears but your book is fantastic. It may help that it’s about something I actually care about but still I think it says a lot man. You’ve made a book which could be a dull as dishwater if handled wrong, butinstead you’ve crafted something that is as dramatic and interesting asthe event itself. I can’t wait to finish it, as I actually want to start re-reading it again from the start. You’ve made me like reading again and I honestly thank you for it. Now go write more, the world needs more from you!” Scott from HHNUnofficial.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ “Christopher Ripley is THE expert when it comes to Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights. Which is why his guidebook is a must-read for someone looking to make the most of this annual event.” Jim Hill, Theme Park Expert jimhillmedia.com
★★★★★ “I found this a highly interesting read from the moment Ipicked it up. It’s great to understand the history of the event in preparationfor my forthcoming vacation, so I will know what to look out for! Sometimes yougo to an event and don’t quite understand all the effort and vision that hasgone into it, but through reading this book it gave me a great perspective ofexactly what goes into creating everything. My goal this year is to now slowdown and take in all the detail, something that is hard to do when you’re beingchased by zombies!”