Universal sent out a survey yesterday that had a number of options contained within it that, if implemented, will have far and wide implications for its possible re-opening; implications which may last into the haunt season and affect HHN.
- To be tested every 24 hours for Covid 19
- Closing of all indoor attractions
- To have their temperatures taken
- Touch-free payment only
- Remove all security x-ray machines
- To wear face masks
- To wipe down all attractions before use
- Suspend all shows
- Suspend all nighttime shows and parades
- Only seating guests every other row and every other seat
- Remove all 3D glasses from shows
- All guests to wear face masks
- Requiring all guests and team members to social distance themselves by 6 ft from each other
- Enhanced sanitation throughout the parks
- Limit attendance each day to 75%
- Limited attendance each day to just 25%
- Remove all 3D glasses from attractions
- All guests to have their temperatures taken
- Test all guests for Covid 19
Would you welcome these precautions? How will HHN operate if some or all of these restrictions are in place during the haunt season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
You must be logged in to post a comment.